Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Louis


I saw crazy Louis today. One of my customers from 4 or 5 years ago. He's an old man who is literally dying of cancer. He bought a surveillance system from us. When he's not angry, he's actually really sweet, in a crazy way. I am not saying crazy lightly. He was showing me a picture of a waterfall and explaining how the Virgin Mary, Jesus, Mary Magdeline, and the dog Jesus gave to Mary Magdaline were in the picture. And he was showing me the demon that was watching us from across the street. And when I was reviewing the recording on his DVR, he pointed out Jesus sitting on his front step. He also was offering to give recipes to my wife, he gave me a hug, and he blessed me with the sign of the cross as I left. He was in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment