Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm currently out of the office rant

I am blown away that a sales rep for a vendor does not leave an "out of office" message on his voicemail or e-mail, nor does he check either one. I am not one of these people who expect you to return my call or e-mail within 30 seconds of getting it, but come on. No out of office message!? While I have a six figure bid I'm working on using their products. Then I find out their offices close at 1:30 on Fridays. Either they have a very high opinion of themselves and a long weekend or they have to cut hours and don't want to tell anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'll confess - I rarely use my out of office message because it's so not user-friendly I don't want to waste my time on it.

    Also, I don't think anybody would miss me much if I was gone for an afternoon or so.

    ReplyDelete